Tac-Hammer 10/22 Barrels
When you upgrade your original factory barrel, you can improve accuracy and performance. The barrel and front threaded compensator are included in the Tac-Hammer package. Ruger's stainless receivers are available in two colour combinations: elegant Black/Black and Black/Bright.
The Rigid-Core Barrel for Ruger's 10/22 (RCB-22) from Tac-Hammer provides the advantages of a bull barrel's bigger diameter and associated rigidity — improved shot accuracy and repeatability – without the increased weight. A rigid-core, stepped barrel design is encased in a post-tension, aluminium shroud, giving it the stiffness of a bull barrel while reducing weight significantly. Increase the accuracy, performance, shouldering, and portability of your rifle.
- Barrel: P4140 Chromoly steel with heat and rust resistant coating
- Shroud: 6061 aluminum with durable Cerakote coating
- Twist: 1/16 Twist
- Threaded Barrel End*: ½ x 28 – Fits common compensators or suppressors
- Barrel OD: .920"
- Without compensator – 16"
- With compensator – 17.25"
- Exposed Barrel w/comp – 15.9375"
- Weight: 30.68 oz (870 grams)
- Includes Bentz Chamber**
- Made in the U.S.A.