The first of the Marlin Dark Series is available for pre-order.
INTRODUCING THE MODEL 1895 DARK SERIES
chambered in .45-70 Govt. Dark series rifles are packed with new features to provide consumers with more function and versatility and for the first time, the mid-sized finger lever has a unique flare on the bottom for more comfortable cycling.
- Receiver, lever and trigger guard plate are CNC machined in alloy steel
- Cold hammer-forged barrel
- Threaded barrel with factory-installed match-polished radial muzzle break
- Bolt and Lever feature a nitride finish
- 5-round tubular magazine with a loading gate located on the receiver
- Nylon-reinforced polymer stock with M-LOK attachment slots
- Cheek riser included
- Picatinny rail
- Flush cup sockets for QD sling swivels
- Mid-sized finger lever had a unique flare on the bottom
Ruger has now introduced the Marlin Dark series with the first model 1895 available for pre-order. Ruger plans on having the other two models in the series available for pre-order in the first half of 2024. Look out for the Dark Series 336 and 1894 next year.
Ruger is focussing on lever action centrefire rifles first. Starting with the 1895 models, which are already in full swing. The Model 336 .30-30 and 1894 in .44 are currently available, and the Model 1894 in .357 Magnum is available for pre-order.
Ruger will be starting production of rimfire rifles only after the lever actions are up and running. It will be later in the year before we see any of these models.
We now have parts available for the 1895 models. Parts for the 336 and the 1894 models will become available once production starts.