Model 1895 Dark Series
The first of the Ruger-manufactured marlin dark series is the model 1895 chambered in .45-70 Govt.
Dark series rifles are packed with new features to provide consumers with more function and versatility and for the first time, the mid-sized finger lever has a unique flare on the bottom for more comfortable cycling.
- Receiver, lever and trigger guard plate are CNC machined in alloy steel
- Cold hammer-forged barrel
- Threaded barrel with factory-installed match-polished radial muzzle break
- Bolt and Lever feature a nitride finish
- 5-round tubular magazine with a loading gate located on the receiver
- Nylon-reinforced polymer stock with M-LOK attachment slots
- Cheek riser included
- Picatinny rail
- Flush cup sockets for QD sling swivels
- Mid-sized finger lever had a unique flare on the bottom